Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Exxon: America will always rely on foreign oil

Fast-Food Fantasy: America will always rely on Fatty Burgers. [http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11241228/]
(Yikes!)

Is this the outcome based product of the school of "I think I can't, I think I can't, I think I can't"? Meanwhile, Sweden has declared it will be totally independant of foreign oil, or any other non-renewable resource for energy, within the next 15 years. Well, if I were the head of the largest publicly traded oil company, I'd tell my shareholders the same thing: "It can't be done, I tell you... it simply can't be done".

And to think we shrunk the computer from a room-sized behemoth to a desk top eyesore, all that we might put men on the moon; and we did it all in less than 10 years. Imagine that!
But then some say we didn't do it at all. And some say we need foreign oil. Go figure.

Exxon: America will always rely on foreign oil - Oil & Energy - MSNBC.com

"Men are generally idle, and ready to satisfy themselves, and intimidate the industry of others, by calling that impossible which is only difficult."
- Samuel Johnson

No comments: